Alnac 4 G All Season - High performance all season tyre.
- Summer and winter side for the best possible performance in all weather conditions.
- Asymmetrically shaped outer longitudinal groove for extra stability.
- Low air ratio of the outer shoulder for extra grip on dry surfaces.
- High air ratio of the inner shoulder for superior water dispersal.
- Optimal pressure distribution for even wear and hence longer tyre life.
- Light-weight tyre for low fuel consumption.
- Interconnected shoulder blocks for low sound levels.
Apollo tyre warrantee
The Apollo tyre warrantee is valid for 2 years starting on the purchase date up to a minimum tread depth of 1.6 mm. The warranty includes all Apollo passenger car, SUV, light truck and 4x4 tyres with a purchase date from 01.09.2016 onwards.The following are covered:
- Tyre damages due to accident
- Collision damages e.g. dent due to hitting a curb
- Irreparable tyre damages e.g. running in a screw or nail Excluded are:
- Wilful damage of the tyre
- Improper use e.g. in case of driving when pressure is too low or in case the load is too high
- Irregular use of the tyre e.g. by driving on a racetrack
- Uneven profile due to a wrong setting of the axle geometry or faulty fitting of the tyres
- Reimbursement of other follow-up costs like fitting, towing costs, material damages or personal injuriesOur services:
- In case of wear of up to 51% of the profile your Apollo tyres are replaced for free
- In case of wear from 50% up to 1.6 mm you get a 50% discount on an Apollo tyreDownload of the warranty card
Apollo – Winner of Technology Awards
The „Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence” is awarded each year as part of the Tire Technology Expo taking place in Germany.
The jury consists of an expert body from the tyre industry and awards this price to the company which has shown special achievement in the area of innovation and technology development.
Apollo Tyres has already received the reward as the best tyre manufacturer of the year twice (2013 and 2015).