Nexen N'blue 4Season 155/60 R15 74T
The Nexen N'blue 4Season - High-performance all-season tyre for cars!
Maximum wet performance: Braking performance and handling on wet roads maximised by combining the latest generation SBR (styrene butadiene rubber, a synthetic rubber) technology and special resin.
Well-balanced snow properties: Excellent properties on snow have been achieved using the new, innovative tread compound with high silica content.
All-year performance: Top performance - 365 days a year. The latest rubber compound guarantees optimum control at all temperatures all year round.
This product was developed for the European market.
NEXEN TIRE All-round Protection WarrantyOnly valid when purchasing four NEXEN tyres from the following product portfolio: N’Fera Sport, N’Fera Primus, N’Fera RU1, N’Blue HD Plus, Winguard Sport2 + SUV, Winguard Snow’G3, Winguard Snow’G WH2, N’Blue 4Season
It is guaranteed that NEXEN TIRE replaces the damaged tyres in case of:
- Impact damage
- Stab injuries
Excluded are damages due to:
- Overload or damages that can be traced back to a wrong tyre pressure.
- “Burnouts” (intentional wheels spinning) and “drifts” as well as all kinds of damages caused by a race on public and non-public streets.
- Inappropriate fitting, balancing and mounting of the tyre.
- Inappropriate storage and transport of the tyres incl. damages caused by weather conditions.
- Mechanically induced misalignment of the wheels or axles leading to increased or uneven tyre abrasion (wear).
Download NEXEN warranty flyer
Register online here: https://nexentire-garantie.de/
Please note: the warranty is only valid for consumers and dealers in Germany.
EU Tyre Label
The Tyre Labelling Regulation determines the information that must be provided with regard to tyres' fuel efficiency, wet grip and external rolling noise. Information is also provided on the product's performance in wintery driving conditions.
Regulation EU 1222/2009, which has been in force since 01/11/2012, has been revised and will be replaced from 1 May 2021 by Regulation EU 2020/740, from which point new standards will apply. The assessment categories for fuel efficiency, wet grip and external noise have been changed and the layout of the EU label has been changed accordingly. The manufacturers' product data sheets, stored in the EU database, can be downloaded via a QR code integrated into the label. It also includes information on snow grip and ice grip for tyres that meet these criteria.
The following tyres are exempt from the regulation:
- Tyres designed to be fitted only to vehicles registered for the first time before 1 October 1990
- Remoulded tyres (until Regulation EU 2020/740 has been widened accordingly)
- Professional off-road tyres
- Racing tyres
- Tyres with additional devices to improve traction, e.g. studded tyres
- Temporary-use spare tyres (T-type tyres)
- Tyres with a speed rating below 80 km/h
- Tyres with a nominal rim diameter of 254 mm or less and 635 mm or more